Dress Code: All students must follow the dress code!
Ballet I – black or light pink leotard
- Teeny Tots & Tiny Tots: any color of leotard and pink tights for girls, or shorts and T-shirt (tucked in) for boys; CANVAS ballet shoes (pink for girls, black or white for boys).
- Ballet/Pointe dress code for women and girls:
Ballet II - black or light blue (sky blue) leotard
Ballet III – black or hunter green leotard
Ballet IV – black or purple leotard
Ballet V – black or navy blue leotard
Ballet VI – black or red leotard
Youth Ensemble – approved royal blue leotard or appropriate color for level
All ballet/pointe classes – warmers
and ballet skirts of any color are acceptable, but baggy, over-sized
cover-ups are not allowed. No shorts unless they are ballet warmers.
Pink tights (without back seams) and pink CANVAS (NOT leather) ballet shoes are required. Tights are optional when it is hot. Strings for shoes should be double-knotted and cut to 2-3" in length, then tucked inside. Hair must be in a bun!
- Ballet dress code for men and boys: All classes –plain
black bike shorts; plain white short-sleeve T-shirt; white socks
(optional); black or white ballet shoes. Strings for shoes should be
double-knotted and cut to 2-3" in length, then tucked inside.
any color of leotard; any color of tights; bvlack or tan jazz shoes;
hair out of face (pony tail suggested); jazz pants or shorts are
- Adult Classes: leotard & tights or sweats & T-shirt; basically, be able to move unrestrictedly but comfortable; pink canvas ballet shoes.
- Flex & Strength: any attire that you can stretch in; shoes optional.