- All tuition is based on a four-week month. Tuition will be adjusted and pro-rated accordingly. Statements will be delivered towards the end of each month for the following month.
- Tuition is due on the first of each month. If tuition is paid on or after the tenth (10th) day of the month, a late fee of $5.00 will be assessed and will appear on the following month's statement if not already paid.
- Tuition may be apid by visa, MasterCard, Discover, cash or check. Checks should be made payable to the USA Ballet Academy. On the memo line of your check please indidcate the name of the student you are paying for. There will be a $25.00 fee charged for returned checks.
- There is no pro-rating for classes missed. Full tuition is owed in order to maintain you child's spot in the class.
- Tuition prices will be discounted for families as follows: a 10% discount off the total tuition for families with two or more students, and a 15% discount of the total tuition if any one or more members of the family take multiple classes. Discount not applicable to registration fee, workshops, or specialty classes.
- There is an annual registration fee of $20.00 for each student, payable each September term. All new students registering at other times during the year pay the $20.00 registration fee and the fee will be prorated with the following September term.
- Official holiday seasons are not charged as tuition. No make-ups will be needed. Please note the bulletin board as to which "no class" days need make-ups.
- Tuition pricing for a four week month: For levels V and VI; please see the front desk.
|# of Classes
½ Hour Classes
45 Min Classes
1 Hour Classes
1½ Hour Classes
Single class rate is $11.00 for a 1 hour class; $15.00 for a 1½ hour class; $40.00 for a 3 hour class
Professional rate is $10.00 per hour
*Must have paid the registration fee
Private lessons are available, please inquire for details